Monday, June 30, 2014

Gossamer Blue: Farm Adventure

Good morning! I have one last layout to share with you today featuring the June Gossamer Blue kits. One of our favorite summer activities is going to the Iowa State Fair, and we especially love the “Little Hands on the Farm” exhibit. I chose 10 of my favorite photos and highlighted them on this layout. I was able to size four of the photos to nearly 4×6 and the remaining six photos are 2×3.

 

This layout has minimal patterned paper as I used a few of the Life Pages cards for journaling and for placement of a couple of the photos. 


I love the wood veneer pieces from Chic Tags! They add a lot of texture without the bulk.


Finally, I also cut apart one of the striped Life Pages cards to go along the bottom of the layout. Don’t be afraid to use something for a reason other than what it was intended!


And here are my sneak peeks for the Gossamer Blue July kits!



Thanks for stopping by today! :)

1 comment:

  1. such a fabulous double page LO!! Love the colours..x

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs