Monday, January 27, 2014

Gossamer Blue: Merry-Go-Round

Good morning! Hope you all had a great weekend! Today I have a new layout to share for Gossamer Blue using the January kits. My girls LOVE to go on the merry-go-round and this past summer, they got to go several time with Grandpa & Grandma on the 4th of July.


I just love the bright, happy colors in this month's kits. The "so happy" circle is part of the exclusive printables.


 I did a lot of layering on this one with fun patterned paper from Simple Stories and Pink Paislee.


I love finding ways I can use the exclusive cards from the Life Pages kits on regular layouts and this one I dressed up with a little vellum and flair.


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back with another Gossamer Blue layout tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs