Monday, May 20, 2013

Emma's Paperie: Today, You are 4

Happy Monday! Today I have a layout to share with you for Emma's Paperie. The design team recently focused on Simple Stories products and this was a fun one for me to put together. For this layout, I actually mixed and matched 3 different collections - Sn@p, Urban Traveler, and 24/Seven. When I usually work with Simple Stories products, I tend to stay with one collection but for this one I wanted to pull out teal and red products and these three collections have them both!

(By the way, you will be seeing several birthday layouts from me over the next few months as I tend to scrap a lot about the girls' birthdays.)


The spinner brad is in the 24/Seven collection and I always love Simple Stories assortment of bingo cards for phrases I can use on my pages. 


Lots of great chipboard and sticker elements in the collections!


I used one of the die-cut Sn@p pages here - I love the look! (And the new I Heart Summer collection has its own set of die-cut cards that you can use for purposes like this - I really hope they keep this up for the new collections coming out). And for the title, I mixed and matched chipboard and alphabet stickers for an eclectic feel.


Love the little phrase stickers in each collection too! 

For a complete supply list and instructions on how to make this layout, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here

We had a very busy weekend with our garage sale. It was great to clear out a lot of stuff and make a little cash doing so. We did pretty well considering we only had a few larger $30 items - everything else was pretty small dollar-wise. We were also able to donate 4 boxes and 3 bags of stuff to Goodwill and that feels good. I have a few things I am also going to try and sell on Craigslist and ebay. I'm just happy it's over and now I can get my house back in order! :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the colours on this page! So bright and fun! A very pretty layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a bright happy page--GOOD job!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs