Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Webster's Pages: Sweet Baby decor

Good morning! Today I am showcasing the "New Beginnings" collection from Webster's Pages with a party centerpiece that can double as a sweet baby gift. My dear friend, Carrie, is expecting her first baby and I made this for her as a baby shower gift. The "core" of this piece is chipboard sized approximately 4.5" and I built everything around it with several sizes of patterned paper blocks, a paper doily and circle sticker as well as Webster's Pages beautifully detailed resin embellishments.


I have collected quite a few vintage wooden spools that I love using in projects like this one. A small wooden dowel was painted with white paint and hot glued inside. And how cute is that little pom pom trim? :)


 Here is a closer look at some of the details....


Thanks for stopping by today! We're in full 4th birthday party mode around here - cleaning and creating and coming up with some fun surprises for the girls' upcoming family party this Saturday. I think I might be more excited than the girls. :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. It's on the book shelf in the nursery Jill!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs