Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Isn't She Lovely?

One of my favorite collections by Pebbles is the bright and fun "Happy Go Lucky" collection. I recently created this layout using photos of Nora we took this past spring showcasing many of her facial expressions - we have an expressive daughter! :) I looked to Pinterest for inspiration for this layout. I'll show you the photo I used in just a moment. 





The patterned paper strips here are what I tore off the bottom of the sheet. It was an easy way to create interest with lots of patterns. 


And here's my heart banner...I used a sticker by Pebbles at the top and cut banners by hand for a white tone-on-tone effect. Then I used my Fiskars heart punch and layered a few of the hearts with Pebbles buttons from the collection. 


Here was my inspiration photo...I loved the look of the banner and just translated that to my layout. I love Pinterest! :)



I'll be back tomorrow to show you my first layout for the Pebbles blog....we have been getting to know the new team the past few weeks and it's been a lot of fun!

Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout, Jill! Love your inspiration picture, too. Isn't Pinterest the best?! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs