Thursday, September 08, 2011

He Loves Her

Good morning! I'm very excited to be sharing a layout with you today for Authentique Paper using the gorgeous "Splendid" collection. I created this layout using photos (taken by Portraits by Susannah) of my husband with one of my daughters and kept the focus on their special relationship. 


I have a fairly simple scrapping style but I like to add a lot of visual interest to my layouts through small details. 


I love clustering embellishments as I did here with some punched butterflies, pearls, patterned paper and a die-cut. 



This section was created by layering die-cuts, a punched butterfly, pearls and a resin flower. 


Supplies:
Authentique: Splendid patterned paper (Foundations back, Majesty back, Richness back, Delight back, Magnificence back); Splendid Noteables; Splendid Headlines back; Splendid Icons; Splendid Tabloids
Prima resin flower
K & Co., American Crafts chipboard alphabet
Martha Stewart butterfly punches
Melissa Frances pearls

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:33 PM

    It's such a beautiful layout and I love your title-work!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs