Saturday, April 03, 2010

I'm going to be an AUNT!!!!

I am so excited to finally share that I am going to be an AUNT!!!! My youngest sister, Jaime, and her husband, Cole, are expecting their first baby in October! I've kept this secret for about 6 weeks until she could go to her first doctor's appointment yesterday and now I can finally spill the beans. She will be 12 weeks on Monday. To help her record her pregnancy, I created this pregnancy journal for her to keep small photos and journal about her cravings, appointments, etc. I used a Maya Road scalloped chipboard album that I dry brushed with white paint to give it a shabby chic look as well as beautiful Melissa Frances patterned papers, sticker, pearls and chipboard. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs