Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Celebrating 2010!

I got the latest NoelMignon.com kit in the mail before the weekend and had a chance to play with it last night. The May kit "Playdate" is aptly named with bright, fun colors. I dressed up the girls in rainbow sweaters to ring in 2010 and knew my photo would match this kit perfectly. The patterned papers are a mix of Cosmo Cricket, Sassafras Lass and October Afternoon, stickers are Sassafras Lass and October Afternoon, red alphabet is Jenni Bowlin, red rhinestones are My Mind's Eye and the red glitter sticker is KI Memories. I also used an older Making Memories notebook paper from my stash. (I really loved the October Afternoon sticker that said "just the 2 of us.")



Here's a close-up of my title...


And a close-up of some of the layering and dimension...


I have to put this kit aside for awhile so I can focus on some assignments but you can bet I'll be back with more! We had a fabulous weekend with my family but I was so tired while I was there. There's just something about going home that relaxes me and I was about passed out on the couch each night by 9:00. Glen went fishing with my dad and cousin and had caught a bunch of fish so I know he had a great time too. And the girls were in heaven spending time with their grandparents and aunts.

I have a busy next couple of weeks ahead but I'll be sure to pop in with a layout or two.

Enjoy the rest of your day! :)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs