Tuesday, April 22, 2008

YES!

I'm posting today with FABULOUS NEWS! I'm sending the last of our adoption paperwork to the agency today!!!! Now it's time for us to focus in on getting our house ready for our home study. It's a good time to be spring cleaning anyway.

Lately I've been trying to hold off with sharing every single bit of Twilight information on my blog, but this video I have to share with you. Click HERE to see a video released through MTV that is a promo put together by Summit Entertainment, the production company behind the movie. It's about 4 minutes of Twilight HEAVEN! Seriously. I might as well camp out in the theater when this movie comes out because I'm going to have to see it again and again. Every theater that is showing the movie might want to be equipped with oxygen masks and drool rags.


I had THE best mail day yesterday! I got my issues of March/April Paper Trends and a great goodie box. The May Paper Posies kit came in the mail as well. We're celebrating our 3rd anniversary and this kit is full of Prima! Be sure to stop by the message board for lots of challenges and fun prizes during the month of May. And finally, I just got my hands on ALL of the new Rusty Pickle! Can I just say the rub-ons are to die for and perfect for cardmakers like myself! The paper lines are also DELICIOUS! I can't wait for some play time.
So, I bet you're wondering what this photo is about, right? Well, come May 29th that will be me on the beach at The Alden Resort in St. Petersburg, FL!!!! Glen and I are taking a little babymoon and spending a week in Florida. We'll be at this resort for 4 nights and then we're heading to Orlando and going to Disney World. We're sooo looking forward to this trip and feel incredibly blessed that this opportunity came about. We need to get away. In July we're also celebrating our 5 year anniversary and we always said we wanted to take a big trip so this is what we're doing!
Anyway, enjoy your Tuesday! I'm pumped about American Idol tonight!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:50 PM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to find you. You have no idea! I love everything you do. And I really need your help. I picked up this magazine and a great design of yours was in there. I feel in love with on of the papers. The Magazine was Home and Heart and the design was SWEET BABY MINE (darling!!!) The back of magazine says it is "We love grandpa" from Picklelicious. In the magazine it looks brown. But When I looked it up on line the polk a dot paper did not look brown. Was it brown paper with off white polk-a-dots? and if it is, Do you know where I can get 40 sheets of it. I am doing my nursery in those colors. I wanted birth announcements to match. HELP! I can not find any paper as much as I like this for my birth announcements!!!! I know you are busy but if you could help I would be the happiest mom to be ever!!!
    THANKS, Shay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the adoption papers & have a GREAT babymoon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:51 PM

    Argh. I like almost all of the cast but I'm still really bummed about the cast for Edward. *sniffle* Oh well, not like he's a main character or anything... right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shay,

    Just wanted to leave a comment for you here because I don't have a way to e-mail you. The paper is actually a dark navy blue with cream polka dots and is made by Rusty Pickle. I'm trying to think of a paper that might be in brown and cream and the best I could come up with is one from Scenic Route. And, thanks for all your sweet comments...they made my day! :)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs