Thursday, March 13, 2008

March Paper Posies




One of the most fun design opportunities I have is working with Paper Posies kits each month. It's one of the things I get to do - just for me. I love the mix of products Anna puts together. This month had products from Making Memories, Love Elsie and Daisy D's. As soon as the monthly newsletter comes out, I'll be sure to share my other projects with you.

I had a bit of a fun mail day yesterday. I placed an order with Tattered Angels and it came! I am totally in love with Glimmer Mist so I restocked on Coffee Shop and ordered a few new colors. I also got my hands on their new Glimmer Chips and they are fabulous! Very high quality and Victorian-looking. I can't wait to make some projects.

I'm finally starting to feel a lot better. I'm still not 100% but I'm thankful I wasn't REALLY sick in the first place. I have to go into work to finish my radio programs today and then I'm off until next Wednesday. I don't normally work on Friday's and Monday's, but I needed to use a vacation day by the end of the month and Tuesday's are my easiest day. I'll pretty much spend Friday and Saturday scrapbooking between loads of laundry and some light cleaning. My goal is to finish our adoption paperwork for the home study this weekend. I've been gradually working on my essay questions and Glen is finally home enough to work on his. I'm also planning on attacking our office (soon-to-be nursery). It's a disaster! As soon as the paperwork is completed, I need to turn my attention to thoroughly cleaning our house for the home study. This means doing things like cleaning the basement - yuck! Cleaning the office has a dual purpose though - I need to sort receipts so we can do our taxes. Let's just say I'm hoping for a very productive next few days.

Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs