Thursday, July 12, 2007

Busy Day!

I'm enjoying a cup of coffee this morning and thinking about all I need to do today. I'm hoping the coffee will give me a little extra energy to get going. My first order of business is to get a project posted for the Paper Posies newsletter. I would also like to make a few quick cards for a publication call. Next on the agenda??? CLEAN and clean some more! I'm planning on cleaning the living room, kitchen, and the sun porch today. I'm also going to meet a friend around 4:00 today as I really want to get a pair of those new Mary Jane chocolate Croc's. I'm hoping I can find them because I'm having the hardest time finding them in a size 8. Well, I better get moving! I'm going to also post sneak peeks of Rusty Pickle's new lines for CHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs