Thursday, January 30, 2014

Webster's Pages: Lovely Frame

Good morning! Every so often I love creating home decor projects and this one was created for a Webster's Pages challenge to create in monochromatic tones. I went with pink (as we have a lot of it in this house!) :) I created this using a simple wooden frame that I believe was $1 at Michael's and the collections I used were Postcards from Paris and New Year New You.


I painted the edges of the frame with gold paint and added a few cream touches here and there with the doily and lace trim.


I love the gorgeous metal charms and this one became the focal point with the addition of a floral resin cameo that I got glued to it. 


I will love displaying this piece for Valentine's Day! Thanks for stopping by today. I'll have another Webster's Pages project to share tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs