Thursday, January 02, 2014

American Crafts: Christmas Projects

Good morning and Happy New Year! This week I plan to share some changes I have made in my life but until then I wanted to share these Christmas projects I created for American Crafts in December. 

My little cuties have to bring snacks once a month at preschool and I found a cute idea to make "Grinch kabobs" on Pinterest - green grapes, bananas, strawberries and marshmallows (in that order). They were so proud of their creation!


I found a Santa silhouette that I cut out on my Cameo and backed each one with patterned paper using the Peppermint Express collection. 




I also made a quick and easy canvas by painting a 5x7 canvas red with brown highlights. 


I embellished the snowflakes with white and clear sequins. 


I added a dimensional sticker, tied a ribbon in a bow and hot glued a section of mini pinecones and berries. 


Finally, I also created this layout of the girls' first Christmas program from 2012. The photos I had weren't great so I picked my three favorites and printed them to about 2x3. 



I definitely had a story to tell so I created my design so I could have plenty of room to journal.


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with first layout using the January Gossamer Blue kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs