Thursday, October 10, 2013

Gossamer Blue: 10 Years

Good morning! Today I have another layout to share with you that I created with the October Gossamer Blue kits. Both the main kit and Life Pages kits have sold out this month but I believe there are some add-on options still available! Every year for our anniversary I make a layout and add to a special album that highlights our date night. This year due to extenuating circumstances we didn't get a chance to go on a date until September (our anniversary is in July). But I'm so happy we waited because it was a great night out to celebrate the two of us. We went to one of my favorite fancier places to eat dinner and had a great conversation. Then, like most dates it seems these days we ran a few errands. You gotta do what you can when you are without kids! ;)


I layered a few of the frames by Elle's Studio with die-cut, chipboard and brad elements in the kits.


I machine stitched each of the strips in this Cut & Paste (from Amy Tangerine) patterned paper. I love the texture! I also used a Cut & Paste vellum pocket where I cut down an Elle's Studio tag (for my journaling) and then embellished with a Heidi Swapp word and Crate Paper wood veneer. 


Thanks for stopping by today! I made good progress on cleaning my bedroom yesterday and have more to do today. The girls go on their first preschool field trip this afternoon so we are going to go with for extra supervision - should be fun! :)

Hope your day is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs