Thursday, October 24, 2013

Emma's Paperie: Cards Part 1

Good morning! I love creating quick and easy cards and over the next couple days I am going to share some that I have created for Emma's Paperie the past several months. The first one features the Sweet Notes collection from Webster's Pages.


Those 3x4 journaling cards make easy card fronts to decorate and embellish.


For a complete supply list, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here

The next card was fun to create and features My Mind's Eye products. I cut out each individual frame and then embellished with buttons, brads and enamel dots.



For a complete supply list, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here

And finally, here is another card featuring the same collection by My Mind's Eye. I placed the quote patterned paper inside a Pink Paislee frame.



For a complete supply list, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with a few more cards!

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs