Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Emma's Paperie: So Happy Together

The design team at Emma's Paperie recently featured Teresa Collins' products on our projects and I combined two collections (Carolina Breeze and Fabrications) on my layout. I love our family photo from this past fall and had not yet scrapbooked it (photography by studio m).


I cut a couple punched squares in half to form triangles. I just love layering vellum behind my photos these days...just gives so much texture. 


Grid designs always make me happy and are a great way to add color with minimal embellishments. The brads in Teresa's collections are so pretty!


The alphabet stickers are Jillibean Soup and American Crafts.


For a complete supply list, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Have a wonderful day! I think it's going to get hot here today....I love it! :)

1 comment:

  1. This also keeps them interested and attentive throughout the lessons. Against All Odds - Phil Collins However if you really want to learn to play piano you will need to eventually buy one. Learn to play piano hands together

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs