Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pebbles: A Few Vs. Many

This week on the Pebbles blog, the theme is "My Favorite Things". The first idea I had naturally involved the girls and their best buddies! The funny thing about these photos is that they clearly capture their personalities. Lily has just a few close friends and Nora has many, many dolls and animals with a couple that are well loved above the rest. And it's not that one of them truly owns more than the other, it's just that Nora has claimed more. I combined several Pebbles collections - Fresh Goods, With Love, Country Picnic and Hip Hip Hooray - for an eclectic, pieced together, simple project.


I used a couple toothpick flags to highlight each photo with their name.


I can't get enough of the alphabet stickers from Hip Hip Hooray. I love the variety of colors and patterns!


Thanks for looking today! My husband is whisking me away for an afternoon date - we're finally seeing "The Hunger Games." FINALLY. :)

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs