Saturday, April 07, 2012

Happy Easter!

It is very important to our family to teach our girls about the true meaning of Easter but we also enjoy the fun of Easter eggs and pretty spring dresses! The girls are all too excited to put on a pretty dress and have their hair done and then they have to give a little twirl for daddy to show off their new dress. Today I have a layout to share using the new collections by Pebbles.



I combined a few pink elements from Country Picnic with the happy colors of Hip Hip Hooray. I gave my layout a little fringe (grass) to ground it and then highlighted each photo with scallops. I added some texture with machine stitching.


Look at those two sweet girls! I just love their Easter dresses this year and they are all too excited to put them on!


I hope that you know of the ultimate gift and sacrifice we have through Jesus Christ and what the true meaning of Easter is all about. I am thankful everyday that my Savior paid the price so that I might live!

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. The colors in the papers you used go so perfectly with the colors in your daughters' dresses! Love it! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs