Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Webster's Pages: Her Name is Norma

Good morning! The layout I have to share today for Webster's Pages just makes me giggle. When Nora started saying her name (shortly after she turned 2), it came out as "Nor-ma" for about 2-3 weeks. Every time she said it, we would laugh and laugh and it's actually stuck around as a little bit of a nick name. It was something just so sweet and cute that I definitely wanted to document it. I used the "Sunday Picnic" collection for my layout and kept it soft and sweet for adding in a little vellum.


I just love mixing up Webster's alphabet stickers to create my titles. 


And once again my love for a grid comes out in this layout. I kept the embellishments to a minimum here too - some punched vellum shapes and sparklers.


Big news at our house this week! Nora and Lily now have big girl beds! It's a little bittersweet for this mama as I got a little teary eyed while tucking them in the first night. It was kind of the last transition to becoming little girls and not my babies. *sniff* They were both so excited about their new beds! After going back and forth on what to get, we finally decided they would each have their own twin bed. And they love it! The first night was a little rough but they both slept through the night last night so we're good to go!

Have a great day! :)

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Jill and adorable story and pic of Nora. Good luck w the big girl beds, hope they stay in them. :). I smile thinking of Katie at that age and how she didn't realize she could get out. Definitely Not my daredevil. That one came two years later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is positively beautiful - I love the vellum accents - perfect!!

    And congrats on the new beds - exciting times!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute story!
    And a very beautiful little girl.

    This layout is stunning. Love the circles!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs