Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Card Ideas: A Day of Love!

Happy Valentine's Day! I love a day to celebrate how very much I love my husband and girls. Here are my two cuties enjoying a sweet treat...



Today I have a couple of very quick and easy card ideas to share with you. The first one was created for Webster's Pages using the brand new "Sunday Picnic" collection. (I am slightly obsessed with using vellum again!)
 

And the second card I created for the February Color Challenge at Emma's Paperie. I combined some beautiful products by October Afternoon and Kaisercraft. For a complete supply list, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here



Enjoy your day of love and I'll see you again soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. so so cute! :)
    and it is truly awesome how much they look like you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs