Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SEI Projects: Double the Joy & Celebrate

As I shared last week, I'm hosting the SEI blog all this week. Today, I wanted to share my first two projects. (You can check out all the details on the SEI blog). The first is a layout of the girls opening gifts last year at Christmas using the beautiful "Kris Kringle" collection.


Here are a few close-ups....




And here's a simple card using the "Moonrise" collection along with some "Dill Blossom" ribbon I happened to have in my stash that matched this collection perfectly!


We have finally all recuperated from our 2+ weeks of illness. FINALLY. Nora got it the worst as she ended up testing positive for influenza A and then had complications of an ear infection and pneumonia. I'm sure Lily had influenza too. It was a rough time in our house, but we made it through! I've been busy deep cleaning and de-cluttering our house which feels good! I want things to be back in order!

Have a great day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs