Wednesday, October 01, 2008

New from Upsy Daisy Designs!





Brand new papers have just been released by Upsy Daisy Designs just in time for all your holiday crafting needs! I absolutely LOVE the colors in Hot Chocolate and I know I have not seen these colors for holiday papers anywhere yet. They are definitely unique! I should be receiving these papers soon so I'll be sure to get cracking on a few projects so you can see the papers in action. I even have my scrap room all cleaned up and ready to go on my next projects.

I can't believe it's October 1st already...where did the time go? Our crab apple tree in our backyard is just about bare! Our neighbor's tree is the most brilliant orange color right now. LOVE it!

Also I did a little rearranging on my blog for what I'm reading as my list on the right hand side was getting way too long. I'm going to update my list of books on Good Reads plus keep a list of about 5 books at a time linking to Amazon on my blog. Lately, I've been reading a bit of sci-fi in the young adult arena. After I finish a few more books, I'll be moving back to chick lit.

More from me soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Fun papers - can't wait to see what you do with them!

    I actually went out and bought the Godmother. I really liked your review and need something to read on the plane this weekend. So I picked it up. I'm always looking for a good book (and the cover does matter to me - for some reason... I know - don't judge a book by it's cover - but in the book world it is hard not too). I will have to check out some of the other books on your list as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs