Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Book recommendation!


As you know, I've been doing a lot of reading this summer and I just wrapped up a phenomenal book by Ann Brashares. I enjoyed it soooo much that I had to do a blog post on it. It's definitely a love story, but it's also about sisters and best friends. I cried through about the last half of the book. I have two younger sisters and the book really made me think about the bond we have. We're all best friends - that's for sure! Please read this book - it's really, really good! I'm planning on adding it to my collection soon - checked this one out at the library. By the way, the author wrote all the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books.

Back to the grindstone today....I have something going on almost everyday this week! Yikes! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just stumbled across your blog and had to comment. It looks like we like all of the same books. I have read all of the Traveling pants series and The Last Summer as well and never realized that it was the same author!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs