Monday, August 11, 2008

Hello again!

I know, I know...I've been a bad blogger! Life has been so busy lately! First of all, Breaking Dawn was absolutely wonderful! I ended up staying up until 5:30 in the morning reading it. I slept until 11 and then got up and finished the book. I was so overwhelmed by it that I've already read it again. I'm working on a review of it because I just need to get my thoughts about it on paper. There's been a lot of mixed reviews about the book. The people that hate the book have made me so angry and frustrated because they have been bashing parts of the book that I absolutely loved. Sigh. I love it when I find a book and characters that I can feel so passionately about. Anyway, as soon as I get the review done I'll be sure to post here.

My sister has been here helping us paint our house. I think we're just going to paint the south and east sides of the house. We've been working on the south side for the past week. It's been slow going. I haven't been doing much creating lately because I've been working on the house. We went to the Iowa State Fair yesterday - it was actually beautiful weather. Glen got free tickets and we went to a private Wynonna Judd concert for people from his workplace. She was actually really good and sang a couple songs from when she was singing with her mom. I danced to "Grandpa, Tell Me 'Bout the Good Old Days" with my grandpa at my wedding so it's a special song to me. I'm so glad I got to hear that one.

Anyway, I better get moving today. I have a mountain of laundry to attend to. The card above is just one for fun using Melissa Frances supplies I had from a past Jenni Bowlin kit.

Enjoy your day! :)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize we were co-workers. I looked him up..he's just 3 floors away. Small world!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs