Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer Reading!


Good Sunday morning to you! Another quick post from me today....what's up with that? :) Yesterday, we got the garage cleaned up and I did some work inside. Today, we're working on the basement and then my mom is coming this afternoon to help on the rest of the house. We're getting there slowly but surely. I'll be glad when Thursday is over with!

I added a new set of links to my sidebar last night while I was unwinding. Ever since I was a little girl, I would spend the summers reading a ton of books. My sisters would literally have to drag me outside to play because I was engrossed in American Girl and The Babysitters Club. In college, I didn't read as much because I was reading enough as it was for school. Since I had an English minor, I did get to read some really good books especially in my American women's lit class. So starting with The Host in May, I've been reading a lot again. I soak up books like a sponge. The links I've added are all books that I've already read. You should see my list of books that I want to read! :) And for some reason, I've been really drawn to young adult books lately. The ones I've read are extremely fun and witty reads. Of course all of my summer reading is passing the time until my most anticipated book of the summer comes out on August 2nd - Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. I have been waiting literally a YEAR for this book! I'm already planning on going to a midnight release party at either Border's or Barnes & Noble and then staying up ALL night to read it. Anyway, if you're looking for something to read check out my list!

And, here's a masculine birthday card using Rusty Pickle's Under the Stars line. The colors in this one are fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs