Thursday, September 20, 2007

A great day!

I had an awesome morning - I went up to Memory Bound in Ankeny where I met with Dawn and Kellie (the owners) about teaching some Rusty Pickle classes up there. I'm very excited about it because it's just really difficult to find Rusty Pickle product around here. Memory Bound is a fantastic store - they carry a lot of great lines and are really up on the trends. I have some ideas for classes that I can't wait to start developing. So, if you're in the area be sure to check out Memory Bound's website toward the end of the year for my classes in January, February and March! :) We might even do a Rusty Pickle Saturday!

On that note, I better keep moving...we might make a run to the Farmer's Market tonight and I have not done much today - other than errand running!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs