Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's Tuesday...lots of scrappin'!

I'll be doing lots of scrapping tonight trying to finish up my projects for the August Paper Posies kit! It's super fun and summery so I can't wait to post my work.

I feel like I've finally recovered from my weekend of travel. My classes at GASC in Michigan went well for the most part - I was a little nervous and not feeling well on Friday, but things went so much better on Saturday! I was really stressed when I arrived Thursday night because my luggage was lost in Minneapolis (I had no clothes and my class samples were in my suitcase). I had to go buy clothes and make-up for the next day so I didn't have much sleepy time Thursday night.

I'll start to post some picts from our Chicago trip and my teaching trip over the next couple weeks.

We're going on a short overnight trip on Thursday and Friday to Kansas City to see Glen's sister and family. We haven't seen them for two years and they will be traveling through so we want to be sure to meet up with them. After that, I'm ready for a break from traveling!!!! :)

Tomorrow, I'll post my projects with the August Serendipity Scrapbooks kit....think butterflies until then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs