Thursday, September 04, 2014

Gossamer Blue: Before & After

Good morning! This is such a crazy week for us - starting homeschooling, AWANA and tonight the girls are trying soccer for the first time! Along with all that is a benefit and silent auction for my 2-year-old nephew this weekend. 

Today I have another layout to share with you (using the September Gossamer Blue kits) of my girls recent hair cuts and "make-overs" - ha! I can't believe how grown up they look with their new 'do's! Anyway, I had fun putting this layout together.


I love the gold in the kits - that scalloped glitter tape and gold alphabet - just gorgeous! 


I wanted to carry on the "split" theme I had going here so I used two pages out of the 6x6 paper pad in the Bits & Pieces kit to split up the page.


Thanks for stopping by today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs