Thursday, July 17, 2014

Gossamer Blue: His Girls

Good morning! Today I want to share my favorite layout I made this month with the July Gossamer Blue kits. We always take photos on Mother's Day and Father's Day and I just love this one we captured of daddy and his girls. It's no secret that Glen is Nora & Lily's favorite person. They always have fun together and I guess that just makes me the mean one. Ha! ;) I love how he knows to make them laugh and joke around - such a beautiful relationship to witness!


For this layout, I wanted to add a lot of texture so I used the exclusive background cut file and then layered my cardstock over one of the exclusive patterned papers. 


I wanted there to be more of an emphasis on the title so I painted over the background with white paint so the navy title would stand out more.


Thanks for stopping by today! :)

2 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous!love the cut file and ombre paper behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this Jill!! A gorgeous picture and page!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs