Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Webster's Pages: Sweet Giggling Girls

Good morning! Today I have a new layout to share for Webster's Pages featuring the new Sprinkled with Love collection by Allison Kreft. I just adore this collection with its bright colors and fun embellishments! We had a little Valentine's Day photo shoot a while back and I captured this photo of the girls that I just love.


I layered doilies, transparencies and journaling cards at the top of my photo.

I used one of the new wood veneer cards and backed it with a heart transparency. Then I cut down a new paper straw, tied twine around it and strung a heart charm to dangle from the straw.  The alphabet stickers are a mix and match of American Crafts and Webster's Pages.


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope your day is great! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! sweet photo and a very sweet LO..x

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs