Tuesday, February 11, 2014

American Crafts: XOXO

Good morning! It's Valentine's week on the American Crafts blog and I have a couple of pink projects to share with you today. I used a variety of collections to complete this layout and card including some embellishments from the new Amy Tangerine Plus One and Dear Lizzy Daydreamer collections.


I cut out the hearts using my Cameo and then backed them with my favorite pink patterned papers. I also machine stitched around the hearts (which was a little tricky to do).


I added some flair and puffy hearts (all are new) and I love those typewriter keys letters!


While I was at it, I reduced the size of the heart cuts and made a smaller version for this card. I kept everything the same as far as placement of the papers and then added a little flair for the sentiment.


Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs