Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Gossamer Blue: Fall Fashionistas

Good morning! I've been meaning to pop in here all week but my girls have both been really sick. They have asthma so when they get sick, it's usually complicated. And now I think they passed their bug onto to me so I'm hoping to get to the doctor later today. 'Tis the season, I suppose. :( 

Today I wanted to share the layout I created with the December Gossamer Blue main kit only. I love the colors in the kit this month - so many great options to pair with photos. We took these photos of the girls this fall right in our front yard.


I punched some leaves from various patterned papers and used the Basic Grey RSVP garland and frame as accents. The stickers are from the Recorded collection from Webster's Pages.
 

I also really love that exclusive chevron striped patterned patterned paper that I used on the left-hand side of my layout. The Basic Grey frames are the perfect place to put cute photos!

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with another Gossamer Blue layout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs