Thursday, November 14, 2013

Webster's Pages: North Pole Breakfast

Good morning! Today I wanted to share a two-page layout I have up on the Webster's Pages blog using the "It's Christmas" collection by Allison Kreft. This layout highlights quite possibly one of my favorite Christmas traditions - our North Pole Breakfast on December 1st. I set the table with a pretty tablecloth and Christmas place settings. We start our Advent calendar and Buddy the Elf brings a couple of Christmas movies and fun little Christmas gifts like a craft to do and a pair of socks. It's a fun way to kick off a month of fun. (And I'm already planning our breakfast for this year!) I love the "It's Christmas" collection so much and challenged myself to do some stamping and heat embossing.



I love the "It's Christmas" collection so much and challenged myself to do some stamping and heat embossing. 




The circle stars were stamped on cardstock and heat embossed. I also tucked some gold glitter paper inside the star clips. 


I created a sequin pocket to highlight the date of our breakfast by layering a black "December" month transparency and a red number "1" transparency.


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with a Webster's Pages blog hop!

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely, it sounds like a fantastic tradition, and I love the heat embossing and shaker pouch on your page! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry merry bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry merry bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs