Thursday, August 01, 2013

Gossamer Blue: Let's Go Swimming

Hello! Today I'm going to share my first layout with August's Gossamer Blue kit - this one was created with the main kit only. The August kits are all up for sale today! I think I will share each layout individually on my blog as I usually do - sometimes too many at once can be overwhelming and I always like to share details shots and a little bit about my creation process. My girlies love to go swimming and we had a fun experience at my parent's local pool over the 4th of July. 

This layout features the exclusive grey chevron paper in the kit and the polka dot paper is also an exclusive. I used a lot of elements from the August printable in the main kit. The designs are so easy to cut out. I have an Epson printer that I use for all of my photos and I use Ultra Premium Matte Paper to print both my photos and printables like these. 


The banner, "chase the sun" and "you are here" are all found on the printable.


I filled in the white part of the chevron with other patterned papers in the kit and machine stitched. 


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with another Gossamer Blue layout.

Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. yay!!! love this layout, love this kit! :) so happy we are on the team together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! I love the large chevrons and those printables! awesome..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so bright and TOTALLY fun that you are in the picture too--WONDERFUL layout!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs