Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Scrapbook Circle: The Perfect Pumpkin

Good morning! Today I have another layout to share with you using the June "First Avenue" kit from Scrapbook Circle. The kit has great masculine colors in it but I also thought it was perfect for fall memories I had not yet scrapbooked. One of our favorite fall activities is to go to the pumpkin patch and here are some of the highlights from last fall.


I love the Basic Grey Hipster transparent letters - they make great titles! 

I used a Fancy Pants envelope here as well as the Scrapbook Circle exclusive flair and printable. Grids are an easy way to highlight more photos of an event.


Thanks for stopping by today! :)

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! love the colours and such a beautiful LO..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is totally CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome layout! I love how you aligned the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great page! Saw your project in Crafts n Things newsletter--cool! Did you take your own photo for them? If so, what camera did you use? I have a project I need to photograph for them and just wondered. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs