Saturday, February 09, 2013

Simple Stories: This Girl

Happy Saturday! Just wanted to share a layout with you this morning using the brand new "Vintage Bliss" collection from Simple Stories. The soft colors are great for spring photos as well as the girls in your life. My layout features little Miss Lily and some of my favorite things about her at the age of 3-1/2. Every so often I love to create layouts like this one that focus on particular areas of growth and development or personality traits.

This_Girl
I always like to layer my favorite patterned papers and that polka dot pink is too cute and matched the flowers on her dress. I will often use the bingo cards on my layouts to tuck in a word or two about my photo subject.

This_Girl_details1
Lots of great stickers here - labels and phrases!

This_Girl_details2
I added a crumpled up white paper doily for a little added texture. Simple Stories Basics are also great to use for layout backgrounds.

This_Girl_details3

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. this is such a BRIGHT and HAPPY layout--LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. another fave layout of yours! love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs