Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Fancy Pants Guest Designer: Home for Christmas Projects

Good morning! Today I want to share the rest of my projects for Fancy Pants Designs as their guest designer for November.

I was also able to work with the Home for Christmas collection. We always take a family photo in front of our Christmas tree and I hadn't yet scrapbooked our photo from last year. I just love a classic Christmas collection and this one was full of traditional Christmas colors with that vintage touch I also love.


I mixed and matched more of the banner die-cuts and layered some chipboard, button, and brad. A little vellum adds more texture.


I had a lot of fun layering here with the different patterns, chipboard frames and stickers. The glitter alphabet stickers are so pretty.


The little layered tag was dressed up with a chipboard button and green button. I also used stamps on this layout.


For my second layout, I captured a family Christmas tradition with our new friend, Buddy the Elf. I created a storyboard with this one as I had several photos I wanted to use. (This is one tradition I am excited to keep up this year as the girls are still talking about Buddy the Elf.) 


I punched out several snowflakes and then backed them with patterned paper and embellished with brads.


I punched vellum circles and then added the numbers with stickers in the collection.


Here I just added a few little details here and there with chipboard.


Finally, I also created a quick and easy card with Home for Christmas. I layered a few frames with a dimensional sticker.


Thanks again to Fancy Pants Designs for having me this month! It was so wonderful to work with both the Hopscotch and Home for Christmas collections.

I'll be back with more tomorrow! :)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! You always inspire me! And I LOVE that line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what GREAT projects--congrats on that GDT gig-you did FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful collection and I absolutely adore your projects! Gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Мне очень нравится ! Это так красиво ! Такие забавные детки ! Яркие , весёлые фотографии !!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs