Friday, September 14, 2012

Webster's Pages: The True Meaning

Good morning! I didn't mean for a week to go by before I posted again but it's been the strangest week. The weather is changing and it's done a number on me/us. I think we're all suffering from some allergy issues so instead of our normal activities this week we have been laying low and taking it easy = fine by me! Hopefully we'll be right back at it next week!

Today I have a layout to share with the brand new (and just shipping) "Royal Christmas" collection from Webster's Pages. Last year, we bought the girls a Little People nativity set to play with. I tried to find one the year before but they were sold out by the time I decided to get one. The girls LOVED this set. We kept it by the Christmas tree to keep the focus on it alone and didn't mix it with their other toys. The girls played with it often and understood the role of each piece/character. While we do enjoy Santa Claus and other aspects of Christmas, it's important to our family to make sure the real meaning of Christmas is celebrated first and foremost.


I recently bought this Martha Stewart star punch and used it a couple places on the layout - the red just pops behind it! :)


I love the new trim with the gold chain - that color of green is lovely! 


The mini message sticker was exactly what I needed for this layout! 


Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs