Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Emma's Paperie: Big Parade Winners

Good morning! Today I have a new layout to share for the color challenge this month at Emma's Paperie. The new "Glory" collection by Authentique is perfect for 4th of July photos. The girls and their cousin Tatum were in my hometown's kiddie parade this year together and they won! The girls helped pull and push Tatum in his wagon and waved their American flags. They all did such a good job walking through the city park.



Can you believe it? I stamped! I'm going to try to incorporate stamping a little more into my projects and this chevron is by My Mind's Eye using denim ink from American Crafts.


I combined several sets of alphabet stickers for my title and I just love those little wood veneer stars by Studio Calico.


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Thanks for stopping by today! Last night we went to the National Balloon Classic in Indianola. It's something I have always wanted to see and it was definitely one of the coolest things I have ever witnessed. This is one of my favorite photos from last night...pretty sure you'll be seeing this one on a layout soon! I swear we probably saw 50 balloons in the sky last night and they all came up over us and landed. The girls were in awe (that's Nora in the back bend looking at the sky).


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs