Thursday, April 12, 2012

Webster's Pages: On the Hunt

Last Easter, we had an Easter egg hunt with the girls in our back yard and my two-page layout today highlights all the fun we had! I made a banner using the "Everyday Poetry" collection by Webster's Pages and filled in little bits here and there with punched shapes, ribbon, vellum and trim.


I made the mistake of putting candy in the eggs so after each egg was opened, the candy went straight into the girls' mouth - foil and all! Oops! I learned my lesson for this year, that's for sure. :)



A new punch I picked up recently is this doily punch by EK Success - I just LOVE it! 


Today's our big haircut day! I've been trying to talk it up to the girls all week so hopefully it goes smoothly!

Have a beautiful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs