Tuesday, January 10, 2012

December Memories: 25-28

Good morning! I'm back with more of my December Memories album - just one more post to go after this one!

25) Christmas with Grandpa & Grandma - We enjoyed Christmas with Glen's parents on Christmas Eve morning. We all had breakfast together and then opened gifts. The girls love their new princess sleeping bags and backpacks.


26) Christmas with Great-Grandpa Gene - We always spend Christmas Eve at Grandpa Gene's house. It was such a fun year with the girls and cousin Tatum. Lots of hugs, great food and even a streaker (potty training is starting soon!) :)


27) Family photos - We always take lots of photos at Grandpa's house - the grandkids and great-grandkids, my sisters, my sisters and our kids and my sisters and our husbands. Love taking these each year!



28) Nissen Christmas - We spent Christmas Day at my mom and dad's house. The girls got more use out of their Christmas dresses. They love their new Cabbage Patch dolls and doll strollers, tea set and Fisher Price camera.


I'll wrap up my December Memories album tomorrow with the last three pages, title page and cover as well as my thoughts about creating this album.

See you then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs