Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Emma's Paperie: Deck the Halls Projects

Hello again, friends! Thank you for all your sweet words about the anniversary of the girls' adoption day! It's definitely a milestone that is important to us and I'm sure as the girls get older we'll do something more for them to recognize its significance.

We are full swing in holiday fun around here. I'm hoping to start putting together a December "daily" album of sorts around here starting today. I have been collecting ideas and photos but have not sat down to actually work on it yet. In the meantime, we have been creating a lot of Christmas memories together. 

Today I have a couple of projects to share using Melissa Frances' new Christmas collection called "Deck the Halls". I always look forward to her new Christmas line and this year's hit it out of the park. These projects were completed for Emma's Paperie.

For a focus on gifts/gift wrap, I created this stacking set of gift boxes. I ended up hot gluing them together because I wanted to use it more as a display piece for Christmas. The boxes are quite tiny in real life so this little set would be for smaller gifts. I also used Melissa Frances tissue trim, tinsel trim, banners, resin snowflake, tag and "Merry" flashcard.


For a complete supply list, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.



My next project was the card sketch for November but I really wanted to create a layout so I tweaked it a bit to fit my purpose. One of my favorite parts of Christmas is purchasing the girls a pretty dress and this was the selection from last year. 


The little Christmas tree cameo is by Webster's Pages, flower by Jenni Bowlin and brad by BasicGrey. 



For a complete supply list, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Have a great Tuesday! I'll be back later this week with more!

2 comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs