Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pretty Little Studio: The Easter Bunny!

Hello there, friends! I'd like to say I was gone for awhile because I off vacationing somewhere glamorous for spring break. But, my life is not quite that exciting. :) It's all good though. I'm a bit of a homebody so I really don't mind being home with my little family. I've just been busy, busy enjoying the spring weather with my girls and doing a little spring cleaning. Today, I have a new layout to share using the cutie pie Hopscotch collection from Pretty Little Studio. This is our Easter bunny photo from last year. 


I really love the paper ribbons included this collection and made a little collage of them in the corner. 


The "Bunny" letters were hand cut from one of the patterned papers in the collection and they are too cute! 


Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs