Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pretty Little Studio: Be Mine, Valentine!

Today, I'm sharing my very first Pretty Little Studio layout for the month using the beautiful Love Notes collection. I used an enlarged photo of the girls for Valentine's Day this year as the focal point of my layout and built collages of embellishments around the photo.


Here's a peek at my title where I used Pink Paislee alphabets in foam and chipboard. I love the mini bunting flags too...and punched little butterflies out of cardstock to put in between the flags. 


I love the vintage addition flashcards and was super excited to find one that was 1 + 1! Perfect for my girls! :)


I just had to add a sweet little bow with a Maya Road heart stick pin.


Here is a list (and links) of Pretty Little Studio supplies that I used on the layout:


Thanks for looking! My kiddos shared their virus with me so I've been trying to rest up this week. Tomorrow we're expecting a high of 64....spring is right around the corner! Goodbye snow, goodbye germs! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning layout of your two little treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get over their long hair!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs