Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Noel Mignon Bedford Falls Reveal!

Well, hello there! Today, I'm sharing the beautiful reveal of Noel Mignon's jam-packed Christmas kit called "Bedford Falls". This kit is full of EVERYTHING you need for your Christmas crafting, whether you are working on layouts, cards, home decor or a December Daily album. I've completed one layout so far that I will share in a couple days. Major manufacturers include: Fancy Pants, The Girls' Paperie, Making Memories, We R Memory Keepers and Pink Paislee. It's a beautiful combination of more traditional red and green with hints of blue, yellow and pink. 


That's all for me today. I've been busy, busy creating but of course, nothing I can share yet. :) We're hopefully getting our Christmas tree up today so that's done! 

Have a good one! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, that kit looks gorgeous!

    Also, I really like your blog, so I've given you an award on my blog. Check it out: http://cookscrapcraft.blogspot.com/2010/11/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man those kits are huge!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs