Monday, August 02, 2010

Noel Mignon Challenge: Now & Then

Hello friends! I took a bit of a blogging break last week but am back with lots of projects to share! The next challenge at the Noel Mignon Challenge Blog is another great one - Now & Then! Each of the design team members took an old layout and re-did it. I thought the colors in the Office Party kit were perfect for vacation photos so I decided to re-do this old layout of our honeymoon in Estes Park, Colorado. I believe these products are by Karen Foster. 


I decided I wanted to add a few more photos of our time in Estes Park when I re-created the layout. I also added some PhotoShop actions to them because they had a lot of harsh shadows due to the bright sunshine. I also re-sized all the photos so I could fit more on the layout. Everything you see here is in the Office Party kit and there are just a few left. 


Here's a close-up of my title. I love the Pink Paislee alphabet stickers in two colors and the Basic Grey pearls are so cute!


Here's a look at my journaling using a Basic Grey label sticker.


Speaking of Noel Mignon, the design team is hosting a crop all next week. I'll have a card challenge to share that I am really looking forward to. 


Also, one of my fellow design team members, Britt, is hosting a mini album class. All the details about the class are on her blog



That's all I have to share today. I've been soaking up all I can of summer with my girls. I can't believe it's August now and the girls are 15 months old. They aren't walking yet but are so close. We've been spending as much time as possible outside and enjoyed a trip to the downtown farmer's market on Saturday. Last week, we went to a music class for toddlers for the first time. It was really fun and I hope to attend on a regular basis. As the girls are getting older, we're also starting to deal more with tantrums. Boy, oh boy, can they ever throw tantrums! These girls know how to keep mama on her toes! :)

Happy Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs