Thursday, June 03, 2010

Midnight Rooster June Kit Sneaks!

I've got sneak peeks for you today of my work for the June Midnight Rooster kit. This is another fabulous kit with exclusive products and perfect colors for all your summer photos (although none of my layouts have anything to do with summer!). 

I worked with the add-on kit again this month and this first sneak has a look at one of the exclusive silk flowers in the add-on.


The chipboard and little white doily are also in the add-on kit.


These Sassafras Lass alphabet stickers are also the featured alphabet in the add-on....LOVED these!


The kit will be up for subscribers on June 7th and the reveal for everyone else is June 9th. Check back next week for my full reveal!

I'm super busy over the next few days as we are having a garage sale this weekend. I'm still going through things and hope we're able to make some good money. Sales are so much work so this one better be worth it! :)

Have a great weekend! I'll be back on Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. Will you be selling any scrapbooking supplies? I'll come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious!!!!! I can't wait to see the full reveal for this kit :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs