Monday, September 15, 2008

Been awhile


Here's a new Rusty Pickle project using the Guenivere line...love the purple and green...it's the colors of my scrap room. This frame was actually something I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I didn't like it the way it was so I altered it. I love how this turned out!

We've had a lot going on the past week but I wouldn't let myself blog until I got more done on my scrapbook. My goal is to finish it today!!!! It seems like things have been breaking down around our home. We've had some car repair expenses and now we're having issues with the tub/shower in our upstairs bathroom. We had water leaking EVERYWHERE through the ceiling in our downstairs bathroom. NOT FUN!

This weekend we went home to mom and dad's to celebrate my grandma's 85th birthday. I also had a much needed hair appointment. My grandpa is also in the hospital so I was able to stop by and see him. It's been a tough year for all my grandparents. It's difficult to see their health failing so quickly.

It's beginning to feel like fall in Iowa. The mornings and evenings are quite a bit cooler. I will say I have not enjoyed the gloomy, rainy days at all although today the sun is shining! (Praise the Lord!) I've also been struggling with the sun going down sooner. It seems like as soon as it gets dark I don't want to do anything but sit and read a book.

Well, I best get moving today...spent a little too much time on the computer this morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs