Friday, August 29, 2014

Gossamer Blue: Preschool Field Trip

Happy Friday! I have one more layout to share with you using the August kits from Gossamer Blue! This month’s kits included a school themed add-on  that inspired me to create some more pages of my daughters’ preschool year. They visited a local grocery store as part of learning more about their neighborhood and had some “behind-the-scenes” experiences there. It was a fun trip!


At the top of the first page, I put two of the Teresa Collins tags together on their sides. In the center, I embellished with an exclusive “hello” cork.


I enlarged a main photo of the kids inside the store to about 5×7 and then backed it with two pieces of the Heidi Swapp paper pad in the Bits & Pieces kit. I had fun cutting out my title with my Silhouette Cameo and mixed and matched fonts.


On the second page, I used more of the Heidi Swapp paper pad. I didn’t trim the white strip from the top and simply placed a brad in the hole at the top of the page for more embellishment.


Finally, I lined up three more Teresa Collins tags on the bottom of the second page. The alphabet tag was perfect for a school layout. I also covered up one of the tags with an exclusive Life Pages card – the notebook paper card kept in the school theme so I include more journaling.


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy your long weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs