Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Gossamer Blue: Road Trip Selfie

Good morning! I have meant to share this layout earlier but it's been a crazy two weeks. Today I have a layout to share that I created using only the July main kit from Gossamer Blue. Very sweet and simple and highlights a photo of us on our longest road trip yet with kids - 7 hours! :) More power to those of you who go further than that with your kiddos!


I really love the mix and match alphabet from Crate Paper in the kit this month. 


I pieced together some of my favorite patterned papers in the kit and then added some circular embellishments.


Thanks for stopping by today! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fabulous Jill!! What a wonderful page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the variety of papers and circles! We are a military family and always go long trips of 15+ hours so I can understand the chaos of a road trip, glad you made it safe and sane ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs